It’s a brand new day- rainbow brite

When I was little, I just couldn’t do without my favorite movie rainbow brite. It was the most enjoyable thing to watch. I could watch it forever, I’m surprised it hadn’t been thrown away after the 3ooth time i watched it. I had every lyric to every song in the entire movie memorized by heart.

While I watched it, I was the happiest kid in the world. Sitting on the floor, so when there was a song I was ready to get up and dance. The thought of losing that movie was unimaginable, until the day I did. My mom looked all over the house while I was in tears over my lost movie. We never found it, but luckily my mom went to the store that day and bought me a brand new one, this one came with a stuffed animal that looked just liked one of the characters in the movie, it too sat with me on the floor and watched the movie with me from then on.

Without it, I don’t think my childhood would have been the same, and even if it was just a movie, it was the best.

One thought on “It’s a brand new day- rainbow brite

1. I like the image you give us of the stuffed animal from the show sitting down with you on the floor watching the show with you. Which character was it? Did you have a favorite song that you would get up and dance to?